A downloadable NES game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Hidden in the outskirts of the Dezone, a secret bio-weapons lab is conducting unspeakable experiments on the homeless youth of that concrete wasteland.
The most promising test subject, codenamed PROJECT BLUE, manages to break free following an overly successful bio-energy augmentation.
Now it's up to YOU to help Blue escape from Theta Lab and bring down the shadowy multinational conglomerate running Neo Hong Kong!
Put your skill, wits and reflexes to the test as you jump, swim, and blast your way through four massive areas in this exciting new action platformer.
- 256 screens of heart-pounding action!
- A huge, original soundtrack of 22 songs!
- 3 layout-changing difficulty modes!
- Secret rooms and alternate routes galore!
- A custom, stand-alone level editor!
Everyone who purchases Project Blue gets access to the following:
- Project Blue NES ROM
- PDF Game Manual
- Cover Art
All Kickstarter backers and anyone who pays more than $14 USD will also get access to the following:
- Level Editor - Make your own levels!
- Official Project Blue Soundtrack by toggle_switch
- Chipworks 2020
(A bonus 16-track album of chiptunes from FrankenGraphics)
- Gender-Swap Graphics Patch
- Retro Desktop Icon Set
- Original Project Blue Tech Demo
- Official Project Blue Winamp skin
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Published||15 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, NES, Pixel Art, Post-apocalyptic, Retro, Sci-fi|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Touchscreen|
|Links||Kickstarter, Soundtrack, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this NES game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files: